Tuesday, May 11, 2010

(IN) SECURITIES & "OUR HOME ": Wednesday May 12th, 6-10pm

Project presentations by Jeanika B. Springer & Nicolette J. Laume.

Click on image to see Flickr set

(IN) SECURITIES
"...I will be showing a combination of photographs and stop motion videos, constructing my own ongoing relationship and thoughts about security and boundaries in both it's physical manifestations, and social manifestations..." NJL

Click on image to see Flickr set
"OUR HOME"
"...Dealing with the interior space as a way of artistic expression and emotional / psychological influence... For my final photography project, I wanted to get my hands dirty and do something for the greater good. After being in Trinidad for a semester, I thought it important to leave a valuable mark on the place that future participants could enjoy. I am going to remodel our Program House! This presentation will showcase my analysis, discoveries, and progress." JBS
"Our home" will consist of two presentations - tonight "our home on the terrace" of Alice Yard and on Thursday 13th at 13 Harris St. Curepe, the actual re-designed space.
For further details, go to Trinity at Alice Yard site.

No comments: